Rhythm Large Deluxe Wooden Pendulum Wall Clock - Westminster Chime
- Deluxe wooden pendulum wall clock with fantastic Japanese Rhythm movement
- A choice of chimes including the classic Westminster chimes. 16 classical melodies and 3 seasonal melodies.
- Volume control and night time silent mode for a peaceful night's sleep
- Height:59cm Width:27cm Depth:11cm - White Dial
- 1 Year Warranty
- When The Saints Go Marching In
- Liebestraum No.3 From 3 Nocturnes
- Amazing Grace
- Piano Sonata K. 545-1
- Jesus, Joy Of Man's Desiring
- Aura Lee
- Air On G (Aria)
- She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
- Beautiful Dreamer
- Dance Of The Hours
- In The Garden
- Invitation To The Dance
- Home, Sweet Home
- Nocturne Op. 9-2
- Silent Night
- Joy To The World
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
This pendulum clock is expensive but is well made and I'm hoping it lasts me the rest of my life time. (I'm 62years by the way)
You can buy many clocks at about half this price but the none of them have the options this does.
One of the best options is the VOLUME CONTROL - you can adjust it down to the level you want (very important).
The variety of tunes is also very useful especially the 3 Christmas ones that change every hour (if chosen).
The 2 batteries are the larger C3 type which should last much much longer than the usual AA type.
The clock has a very good quality finish.
What more can I say - you get what you pay for and the sound is very very good (sounds like the real thing)
Hope this info is useful
This is a top of the line quartz movement pendulum. In my humble opinion, nothing comes close on the market on electric pendulums.
It has all features that you would want in such a product:
-night mode (switches off sound between 22h00 and 06h00)
- 6 tunes + 3 Christmas ones
The only minus I can see: the sound ends up quite abruptly after last chime. Otherwise a very full sound but the last stroke reveals the digital nature of the sound. Nevertheless this is a minor complaint at this price point. Mechanical pendulums cost 10x the price.