- Designer Mantel Clock from Sebastian Herkner
- As an accompaniment to his first design, Sebastian designed the felt two.
- This clock is a reinterpretation of the preceding felt wall clock
- The different approach of function, material and shape leads to an iconic clock that can stand on its own
- When closely viewed, the texture of the pressed felt becomes visibly apparent as a perfect match with the bamboo back cover.
- Grey Background with White coated hands
- Size: Width 19.5cm, Height 21cm, Depth 8cm
- Weight 0.4kg
- High End Silent Japanese quartz clock movement
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty
: mantel clock, AA battery, cleaning cloth, screw and plug, 5 year warranty certificate.
From the Designer
"Responsibility is a big topic in my work and my process of product design. At the beginning is always the question of need. Material, craftsmanship and technology are important considerations when creating solutions which don’t respond to trends, but rely on usability and sustainability."