Hermle Tellurium III Mechanical Mantel Clock - Antique Walnut Finish
Product code: JC22948-Q10352
- Tellerium Clocks reproduce the annual orbit of the earth around the sun with the Earth rotating on its own axis every 24 hours.
- The Moon in turn revolves around the earth every 29.5 days completing its own full turn of its axis
- This allows the reproduction of the different moon phases as they are visible from Earth.
- In one year the Earth passes through all 12 Zodiac signs, months and individual days
- 8 Day Mechanical 4x4 Westminster Chime Strike Bell Movement
- 11 Jewel Swiss escapement and automatic night shut-off
- Size: Height 32cm; Width 38cm; Depth 21cm (13" x 13" x 15")
- Antique Finish solid wooden case with front and back door, metal applications, pearl decor, brass columns and bevelled glass. Glass dome with hand cut stars.
- The Sun is depicted by a Sun god, metal cast along with the Earth and Moon Globes
- A Truly Outstanding Design
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in Germany
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.